AcroPrep 384-well filter plates with 1.0 µm Glass Fiber media (borosilicate glass without binder) are optimized for the maximum binding and yield of DNA from a variety of sample types, including the isolation of RNA, gDNA, and plasmids from culture. The plates feature a white (opaque) housing that ideal when working with radioactivity or chemiluminescence detection methods.
AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates enable laboratories to process hundreds of samples simultaneously and have been designed for high volume, high throughput applications. The filter plates feature a maximum well volume of 100 μL and a recommended working volume of 80 μL.
The 384-well filter plates are available with two different types of outlet tips, long or short. Both types of outlet tips can be used for filtrate or retentate based applications, however a longer tip version is recommended for critical filtrate studies. Product 5073W has shorter outlet tips making it ideal for retentate based applications.
Pall filter plates are constructed of chemically resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene. They feature an automated friendly design that has a single piece construction and are manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines. A serialized barcode label allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
|1.66 x 12.78 x 8.55 cm
|glass fiber (borosilicate glass)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.