AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates, 100 µL, short tips with 10K Omega membrane are optimized for ultrafiltration applications, offering the rapid and efficient separation of biomolecules.
Ultrafiltration is a membrane separation technique used to separate extremely small particles and dissolved molecules in fluids. The primary basis for separation is molecular size, although other factors such as molecular shape and charge can also play a role. Molecules larger than the membrane pores will be retained at the surface of the membrane and concentrated during the ultrafiltration process. Ultrafiltration can be used in a variety of applications including size exclusion, PCR clean-up, nucleic acid purification and protein separation.
The Pall Omega membrane is a polyethersulfone membrane specifically modified to minimize protein and nucleic acid binding. The low binding nature of the membrane offers numerous benefits, including high recoveries of low concentrations of biomolecules and less surface fouling, which can cause retention performance to decay.
Our Omega ultrafiltration membrane is available in AcroPrep 24, 96 and 384-well filter plates and in a number of MWCOs including 3K, 10K, 30K and 100K.
AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates enable laboratories to process hundreds of samples simultaneously and have been designed for high volume, high throughput applications. The filter plates feature a maximum well volume of 100 μL and a recommended working volume of 80 μL.
The 384-well filter plates are available with two different types of outlet tips, long or short. Both types of outlet tips can be used for filtrate or retentate based applications, however a longer tip version is recommended for critical filtrate studies. The short tips on product 5077 are ideal for retentate studies.
Pall filter plates are constructed of chemically resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene, preventing target molecules from binding to the plate. They feature an automated friendly design that has a single piece construction and are manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines. A serialized barcode label allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
|Omega (modified PES)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.