AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates, 100 µL, short tips with 1.2 µm Supor membrane can be used in a number of high throughput applications including aqueous filtration, protein purification and multiplex assays.
Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone) membrane is a high flow rate membrane optimized for biological, pharmaceutical research, and sterilizing filtration requirements. It features low protein binding properties and extensive chemical compatibility for critical applications.
The high performance Supor membrane has a consistent physical structure with a smooth surface morphology, this makes it ideal for use in bead based assays as the microspheres do not get trapped in the membrane, allowing for efficient bead recovery.
AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates enable laboratories to process hundreds of samples simultaneously and have been designed for high volume, high throughput applications. The filter plates feature a maximum well volume of 100 μL and a recommended working volume of 80 μL.
The 384-well filter plates are available with two different types of outlet tips, long or short. Both types of outlet tips can be used for filtrate or retentate based applications, however a longer tip version is recommended for critical filtrate studies. The longer outlet tips extend beyond the skirt of the plate and pilot into the wells of a receiving plate, ensuring maximum sample recovery and minimal cross contamination.
Pall filter plates are constructed of chemically resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene, preventing target molecules from binding to the plate. They feature an automated friendly design that has a single piece construction and are manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines. A serialized barcode label allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.