AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration - 1 mL with 100K Omega membrane are optimized for ultrafiltration applications, offering the rapid and efficient separation of biomolecules.
Ultrafiltration is a membrane separation technique used to separate extremely small particles and dissolved molecules in fluids. The primary basis for separation is molecular size, although other factors such as molecular shape and charge can also play a role. Molecules larger than the membrane pores will be retained at the surface of the membrane and concentrated during the ultrafiltration process. Ultrafiltration can be used in a variety of applications including size exclusion, PCR clean-up, nucleic acid purification and protein separation.
The Pall Omega membrane is a polyethersulfone membrane specifically modified to minimize protein and nucleic acid binding. The low binding nature of the membrane offers numerous benefits, including high recoveries of low concentrations of biomolecules and less surface fouling, which can cause retention performance to decay. Our Omega ultrafiltration membrane is available in AcroPrep 24, 96 and 384-well filter plates and in a number of MWCOs including 3K, 10K, 30K and 100K.
AcroPrep filter plates are constructed from chemically resistant and biologically inert polypropylene which means that the plates themselves are low in binding to nucleic acids and proteins. The polypropylene construction provides durability when using harsh organic solvents, preventing unwanted extractables and leachables.
A patented design and unique sealing mechanism is used to individually seal filter media into each well of the plate, preventing crosstalk and the possibility of cross contamination from one well to another. Optimized outlet tips minimize sample leakage during incubation steps and reduces the presence of hanging drops following filtration.
The filter plates feature a smooth well design that provides consistency in filtration times, as well as efficient sample recovery.
Pall AcroPrep filter plates are designed to meet the stringent requirements for high throughput applications and are manufactured to meet the microplate standards ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through ANSI/SLAS 4-2004, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated, and automated processes. A rigid single piece construction prevents plates from flexing or jamming in robotic systems, whilst barcode labeling allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
Earn 10% off* your next order online by leaving a review of this product. Please login to your account to leave a review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.
|Omega (modified polyethersulfone) membrane
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.