AcroPrep Advance 96-Well Filter Plates - 1 mL, with Mustang Q membrane can be used in high throughput ion exchange (IEX) applications.
Mustang Q membrane is a proprietary membrane that has strong anion exchange capabilities. The membrane exhibits fast flow rates that do not affect binding and recovery. The typical binding capacity per well is 0.38 mg/well of BSA.
Applications that are well-suited for use with Mustang Q membrane include: DNA purification, viral particle removal and binding/elution of negatively-charged proteins.
Pall offer two IEX membranes, made from polyethersulfone (PES) material, with strong IEX ligands, quaternary amine and sulfonic functional groups on Mustang Q (strong anion) and Mustang S (strong cation) membranes respectively. Mustang IEX membranes deliver efficient and rapid flow rates with a convective pore structure that results in processing times that are much shorter and more efficient than conventional resin-based technologies. Mustang devices have throughputs of up to 100 times that of traditional bead-based media with no associated loss of capacity.
AcroPrep filter plates are constructed from chemically resistant and biologically inert polypropylene which means that the plates themselves are low in binding to nucleic acids and proteins. The polypropylene construction provides durability when using harsh organic solvents, preventing unwanted extractables and leachables.
A patented design and unique sealing mechanism is used to individually seal filter media into each well of the plate, preventing crosstalk and the possibility of cross contamination from one well to another. Optimized outlet tips minimize sample leakage during incubation steps and reduces the presence of hanging drops following filtration.
The filter plates feature a smooth well design that provides consistency in filtration times, as well as efficient sample recovery.
Pall AcroPrep filter plates are designed to meet the stringent requirements for high throughput applications and are manufactured to meet the microplate standards ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 through ANSI/SLAS 4-2004, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated, and automated processes. A rigid single piece construction prevents plates from flexing or jamming in robotic systems, whilst barcode labeling allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
|Mustang Q (anion exchange)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.