AcroPrep 24-well Filter Plates with 0.45 µm Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone) can be used for a number of aqueous filtration applications including clarification, multiplexing assays and general sample preparation. The filter plates are gamma irradiated and individually bagged to offer ease of use.
Supor membrane is a high flow rate membrane optimized for biological, pharmaceutical research, and sterilizing filtration requirements. It features low protein binding properties and extensive chemical compatibility for critical applications. Supor membrane is widely available in other laboratory filtration products from Pall.
AcropPrep 24-well filter plates allow up to 7 mL of sample to be filtered in each well, eliminating the need to process samples with other labor intense methods and resulting in time savings. Researchers can confidently incorporate Pall 24-well filter plates into their workflow without costly and time-consuming membrane evaluations.
AcroPrep filter plates are constructed from chemically resistant and biologically inert polypropylene which means that the plates themselves are low in binding to nucleic acids and proteins. A patented design and unique sealing mechanism is used to individually seal filter media into each well of the plate, preventing crosstalk and the possibility of cross contamination from one well to another. The filter plates feature a smooth well design that provides consistency in filtration times, as well as efficient sample. All plates come with a receiver plate and a lid.
AcroPrep filter plates are designed to meet the stringent requirements for high throughput applications and are manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated, and automated processes. A rigid single piece construction prevents plates from flexing or jamming in robotic systems, whilst barcode labeling allows for easy sample tracking and identification.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.