Jumbosep centrifugal devices provide the rapid and convenient concentration, diafiltration, and fractionation of biological samples. These uniquely designed, large volume, spin filtration products can accommodate samples up to 60 mL and concentrate a 60 mL sample to 5 mL in typically 30 minutes.
Concentrates 60 mL sample volumes to 5 mL in 30 minutes
Provides high recoveries, typically > 90%
Low protein-binding Omega membrane and polysulfone housing minimize losses due to non-specific binding
Versatile Omega membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs, color coded for easy identification
Built-in deadstop prevents spinning to dryness
Unique sealing mechanism prevents retentate leakage and filtrate contamination
Jumbosep centrifugal devices can be used across a range of ultrafiltration applications. They are ideal for buffer exchange or salt removal of chromatography eluates and gradient fractions. They may also be used for virus concentration or removal; concentration or desalting of enzymes, antibodies, growth factors, lymphokines, DNA, and RNA samples; and separation of antibodies and other biomolecules from cell culture.
The product features a sample reservoir and filtrate receiver, both manufactured from low protein binding and chemically resistant polysulfone material. The sample reservoir and filtrate receiver can be sanitized and reused. An insert release concentrator receiver unit is supplied to ensure the efficient recovery of concentrated samples.
Jumbosep Omega membrane inserts are available in a range of MWCOs. The Omega membrane is manufactured from low protein binding modified polyethersulfone, minimizing the possibility of sample losses due to non-specific binding. These devices offer high recoveries, typically > 90%.
Jumbosep units should be used in a swinging-bucket rotor that accepts standard 250 mL bottles. Users should spin their samples at 1,000 to 3,000 x g, typically for 15 to 40 minutes, to achieve the desired retentate volume. A built-in deadstop prevents from spinning the sample to dryness.
Jumbosep starter kit including four holders, cups, caps, and membrane inserts of chosen MWCO is available for purchase. Packs of replacement Jumbosep membrane inserts may be purchased separately. Membrane inserts feature color coding for the easy identification of MWCO.
|Omega (modified polyethersulfone)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.