Microsep Advance centrifugal devices provide the rapid and efficient concentration and purification of up to 5.0 mL of biological samples. There unique design maximizes filtration area to process samples quickly while maintaining a gentle concentration environment to preserve protein activity and conformation.
Achieve 50X concentration and > 90% recovery in just minutes
Features deadstop to prevent samples from spinning to dryness
Versatile ultrafiltration Omega membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs
Color coded and laser etched for easy identification
Omega ultrafiltration membranes are manufactured from low protein binding modified polyethersulfone minimizing the possibility of sample losses due to non-specific binding. A wide selection of molecular weight cut-off (MWCO) options are available and are color coded for easy membrane selection.
Ultrafiltration devices are ideal for concentrating small peptides, oligonucleotides, nucleic acids, enzymes, antibodies, and other similar macromolecules. Microsep Advance centrifugal devices offer high recoveries, typically > 90%, the products feature a built-in deadstop that prevents spinning a sample to dryness.
Pall supply users with a Microsep concentration selection guide. This guide allows users to concentrate a sample to the exact concentration of their choosing by selecting a volume of buffer solution to place in the devices filtrate receiver prior to sample processing. The total volume of liquid in the device determines the final retentate volume.
Pall also supply Microsep Advance centrifugal devices with 0.2 and 0.45 μm pore sizes for rapid microfiltration applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.