Jumbosep centrifugal devices provide the rapid and convenient concentration, diafiltration, and fractionation of biological samples. These uniquely designed, large volume, spin filtration products can accommodate samples up to 60 mL and concentrate a 60 mL sample to 5 mL in typically 30 minutes. These devices offer high recoveries, typically > 90%.
Jumbosep centrifugal devices can be used across a range of ultrafiltration applications. They are ideal for buffer exchange or salt removal of chromatography eluates and gradient fractions. They may also be used for virus concentration or removal; concentration or desalting of enzymes, antibodies, growth factors, lymphokines, DNA, and RNA samples; and separation of antibodies and other biomolecules from cell culture.
Jumbosep Omega membrane inserts are available in a range of MWCOs. The Omega membrane is manufactured from low protein binding modified polyethersulfone, minimizing the possibility of sample losses due to non-specific binding. Membrane inserts feature color coding for the easy identification of MWCO.
Membrane inserts are designed to be used inside reusable Jumbosep units. Jumbosep starter kits including four holders, cups, caps can be purchased separately.
Jumbosep units should be used in a swinging-bucket rotor that accepts standard 250 mL bottles. Users should spin their samples at 1,000 to 3,000 x g, typically for 15 to 40 minutes, to achieve the desired retentate volume. A built-in deadstop prevents from spinning the sample to dryness.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.