Sensitive Protein Detection with Low Background and Low Burnthrough-Naturally hydrophobic polyvinylidene fluoride is ideal for a variety of protein-analysis applications. FluoroTrans media are white, microporous solid phase supports that bind proteins tenaciously via hydrophobic interactions. -High sensitivity for small peptides.-Typically absorbs 50% more protein than nylon or nitrocellulose.-FluoroTrans PVDF membrane is optimized for N-terminal protein sequencing. -FluoroTrans W membrane is optimized for Western blot applications. This membrane allows for sensitive protein detection with low background and low protein burnthrough. Immobilized proteins can be visually detected with Coomassie blue, Amido Black, Ponceau S, and colloidal gold. This product is not approved for use in medical, clinical, surgical or other patient applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.