We display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
The Precisa Executive Pro EM 120-HR Moisture Analyzer was designed for daily high-throughput use in the laboratory and QC environments. It offers the same features as the XM 60 and XM 60-HR, with a few extras. It comes with memory for 100 methods that can be stored and used immediately or at a later time. Users can view the Dashboard, Weigh Loss Plot and Parameter Check at any time during the heating process. The EM 120-HR comes with a built-in USB port and offers slide in modules for optional Wifi, Ethernet and Bluetooth connection.
- 124g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Readability
- 0.001% Moisture Readability
- 0.1mg Repeatability
- 30-230ºC Temperature Range with 1º Increments
- Halogen, Infrared, Metal (glass-free available) Heating Technology
- Weighing Units: % moisture (weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss
- Displays in English, French and German
- LCD Display
- RS232 Standard Interface
Free Precisa download utility on website
|units-of-measure||% moisture (% weight loss), % solid (% residue), g/kg, residual, Loss|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.