Radwag Precision balances enable fast and accurate determination of mass in laboratory and industry. The devices are equipped with an internal battery which allows their operation in places where there is no access to the mains.The balance features a stainless steel weighing pan, and a backlit LCD guaranteeing clear weighing result presentation. They also have an option of automatic internal adjustment.Communication interfaces: 2×RS232, USB type A, USB type B. The interfaces enable cooperation with peripheral devices, e.g. printer, computer, USB flash drive, additional display. The WLC balances feature real-time clock and ALIBI memory. Optionally, they can be equipped with 4 IN / 4 OUT. Check out Radwag WLC 0.6.X2 Precision Balance, 600 g Capacity, 0.01 g. Also, Check out Radwag WLC 0.2.X2 Precision Balance
|100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz and battery
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.