This Reconditioned CEM Labwave 9000 Microwave Moisture Analyzer provides fast, real-time results that are immediately available for process control and quality control. Its durable construction provides reliable operation in the laboratory as well as production environments. The LabWave 9000™ does not require any calibration before performing measuring applications. It provides precise microwave power control in 1% increments, allowing reproducible drying without degradation. Menu-driven software makes this analyzer very easy to use. It offers storage of operating parameters for up to 20 programs. Serial ports make it convenient to connect the LabWave 9000™ to a variety of laboratory balances and personal computers for data collection.
- 50g Maximum Weight Capacity
- Measure/Solids Range: 0.01% to 99.9T in liquids, solids and slurries
- 0.01% Resolution
- 0.1mg Readability
- Microwave Power: 0 to 100% of full power in 1% increments
- Program Storage: 20 methods
- Data Entry: Alphanumeric keypad with menu-driven software
- High Resolution Backlit LCD Graphics Display
- 25-pin, parallel type Printer Port
- Computer Port: RS232, 9-pin, IBM AT compatible
- External Balance Port, RS232, 9-pin
|brand||Microwave Moisture Analyzer|
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Six (6) Month Covering Parts and Labor|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.