This Reconditioned Denver Instrument M2 Microwave Moisture Analyzer features an innovative design, where the microwave energy is directed specifically to the sample while the microwave absorption rate is being monitored during the test. The test is automatically terminated when the sample stops absorbing the microwave energy. This process takes seconds, which makes the Denver M2 an ideal choice for production environments that require high-volume sampling. The analyzer does not require pre- or post-weight or manual calculations, which also saves time. Simple one-button operation makes it easy for users of all skill levels to use. The Denver M2 offers a programmable storage capacity of up to 90 different materials. Comes with one serial bi-directional and one serial uni-directional RS232 for easy connection to a PC or printer.
- 30g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.0001g Resolution
- Result Units: Moisture, Solids, Volatiles and Weight, %Extraction
- End Point Determination: Slope Mode or Time-Out
- 90 Programs, stored and recalled by name or number
- Data Storage: 300 most recent tests with statistical package
- 1 serial bi-directional and 1 serial uni-directional RS232
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Ninety (90) Day Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.