Microwave Moisture Analyzers Pads Alternative to CEM, Ohaus, Mettler, and Sartorius.
Glass fiber pads are a must have if you need to get accurate and reliable results when testing samples with your moisture analyzers. These fiber pads are particularly good for samples that have high amounts of liquid. The glass fiber pads are designed to prevent liquids from splashing by absorbing as much as possible to allow equal distribution of heat throughout the sample. These pads do not in any way interfere with the results of the test. They can be in furnaces and water filtration operations
- Prevents splashing or splattering of samples during testing
- Perfect for samples with high moisture content
- They hold liquids and semi-solids for moisture content determination
- These pads are meet the highest standard set by the AOAC
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|quantity-per-pack||400 per Box|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.