Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters are single-packed membranes used for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing. Choose between cellulose acetate or cellulose nitrate membranes in a variety of pore sizes.
Sterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
Each membrane is checked to ensure:
It is not damaged in any way
It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
It is free of particles
Each envelope has readable lettering
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.