Cellulose Nitrate (CN) Membrane Filter 50 mm | white | black Cellulose nitrate (CN) membrane | Hydro Diameter: 50 mm Color Grid Color: white black Material: Cellulose nitrate (CN) membrane Reaction to water: Hydrophilic Type: Membrane filter Pore size: 0,2 µm Packaging: Sterile, individually packed Pack size: 100 Sterile, individually packaged filters have long become standard for routine microbiological quality control because of the user benefits they offer. They are pre-sterilized and ready-to-use and save preparatory time. As they are individually packaged, they avoid the possibility of contamination of remaining filters in opened packs and conform with GLP, having filter identification and lot number printed on each individual envelope. The increasing demand on these filters required the construction of a new packaging machine with ultra-modern stamping. Each membrane is checked to ensure it is not damaged in any way, is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal, has perfect grid printing and is free of particles. Each envelope is checked for readable lettering. These membrane filters are in accordance with the following norms: ISO 7704, ISO 7899-2, ISO 8199, ISO 9308-1 and EN 12780. In addition to this they have been manufactured for use especially at the same time with Sartorius Nutrient Pad Sets in accordance with many international regulations and recommendations: international pharmacopoeias, DIN and ISO Standards, the American Standards for Water and Foods, mineral water regulations, brewery guidelines, such as MEBAC or EBC, and recommendations of the food industry, such as LMBG, NCA and ICUMSA. All membranes are made of cellulose nitrate (cellulose ester), a material which assures effective retention with high flow rates and optimum colony growth. The printed grid divides the filtration area into 130 squares, each measuring 3.1x3.1 mm makes the counting easier, especially for higher bacteria counts and for micro-colonies, but does not influence the growth. The various filter colors allow the best contrast to the colonies or particles. Sterility Test: sterile Thermal resistance: 130° max. Thickness acc. DIN 53105: 115 - 145 µm Chemical compatibility: Aqueous solutions (pH 4-8), hydrocarbons and several other organic solvents Pack size: 100 pc. Design 47 or 50 mm in diameter, white, grey or green and gridded Growth Promotion Test acc. to ISO 7704 no enhancement or inhibition by the grid lines no enhancement or inhibition due to chemical extractables no enhancement or inhibition by the sterilization process Typical performance rates for various pore sizes
Single packed or dispenser-ready sterile membranes can be used for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing. The membrane filters are made of cellulose nitrate (cellulose mixed ester), cellulose acetate or regenerated cellulose. Choose between gridded or non-gridded single packed sterile membranes, either with or without hydrophobic edge.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.