Stedim Biotech™ Microsart™ e.motion Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, Gridded, Black/White, 0.45μm, High-Flow are designed for the e.motion dispenser and feature gridlines for reliable quantification and identification.
Distinctly visible gridlines provide the best contrast with the colonies for easy and reliable quantification and identification.
The membrane filter band specially designed for the Microsart™ e.motion dispenser can be conveniently inserted and easily changed, as needed.
Facilitate efficient workflow.
Suitable for environmental/water testing, food and beverage, pharma/biotech, microbial enumeration
Compatible with aqueous solutions (pH 4 to 8), hydrocarbons, and several other organic solvents
Dispenser ready. Also, Check out DSC Glass Fiber Sample Pads 9.0 cm™ for Moisture Analyzers 200/pk
|Cellulose Nitrate, Mixed Cellulose Ester
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.