Hydrophobic edge membranes are used mainly for colony count and sterility testing of solutions containing substances with antibiotic characteristics. The hydrophobic edge avoids the penetration of any growth-inhibitory substance into the membrane clamp zone wherefrom it could not be rinsed out and the substance could inhibit microbial growth during incubation.
Membranes are available in three different materials:
Cellulose nitrate (cellulose ester), a material which assures effective retention with high flow rates and optimum colony growth
Cellulose acetate, a material which combines high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics
Regenerated Cellulose, a material which combines excellent chemical and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics
|White / Black Grid
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.