Offered with multiple MWCOs and two membrane options:
Cellulose triacetate (CTA) features high hydrophilicity and very low non-specific binding.
Cast without a support that could bind filtered solutes, these membranes are ideal where high target molecule recovery from the filtrate is important.
Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes exhibit low fouling characteristics, exceptional flux and broad pH compatibility.
Have a uniform surface, devoid of hydrophobic or hydrophillic interactions, offering excellent protein recoveries for most solutions.
Typical applications for Vivaspin™ Filtrate include:
Sample preparation for free drug
Metabolite or hormone analyses
Separation of proteins from low molecular weight substances in biological samples
Sample capacity of 0.5 to 2.5 mL
May be used in fixed angle or swing bucket rotors, accepting standard conical or flat bottom 15 mL centrifuge tubes
Typically filter 90% of the initial sample volume in 30 minutes
Avoid premature membrane blockage by particle loaded samples
Retrieve the ultrafiltrate immediately after centrifugation without any disassembly
|0.5 to 2.5
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.