Provides microbiological analysis of relatively large sample volumes that have a low number of microbes, with membrane filtration being an essential step. Suitable for testing smaller volumes by placing a sample in a few mL of sterile physiological NaCl solution. Specifically designed for microbiological testing of pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, water and other liquids. These sterile disposables with an incorporated membrane filter and cellulose pad are ready to use. After filtration, just remove the 100mL funnel to convert the monitor into a petri dish. Culture media for wetting the pad are available in individually sterilized, convenient plastic ampoules. Ready to use filter units designed to be placed onto the bases of a vacuum manifold. Ensures the identification of all colonies.The monitors are available in a variety of different types: Monitors with cellulose nitrate (cellulose ester) membranes, a material which assures effective retention with high flow rates and optimum colony growth. The printed grid lines make the counting easier, especially for higher bacteria counts and for micro-colonies, but does not influence the growth. The three various filter colors, green, white and gray (after wetting black), allow the best contrast to the colonies. Monitors with regenerate cellulose membrane, a material which combines high flow rates with high chemical stability are ideal for bioburden-testing in the veterinary sector, where a lot of products are based on solvents.
High flow rate
High total throughput
Sterile, individually, sterile packaged available
Certified membrane filters: meet ISO 7704
Available in various colors
Without any hydrophobic adhesive areas
Ready to connect, easy to use and practical handling features
Minimal amount of equipment
|Polyethylene / Polystyrene
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.