Biosart® 100 Monitors are sterile disposables designed for the reliable detection and enumeration of potentially present microorganisms in cosmetics, foods, beverages, water, pharmaceuticals and other liquids. The quality control in this range of products is critical, and as demands increase across all industries, the need for a reliable detection option only increases. Utilize these proven monitors for reliable microbiological applications.
Analysis of Large and Small Volumes
The major application for the Biosart® 100 Monitors is the microbiological analysis of relatively large sample volumes that have a low number of microbes, with membrane filtration being an essential step. Trace amounts of microbes can be extremely detrimental. In addition, these monitors are further suitable for testing smaller volumes by placing a sample in a few mL of sterile physiological NaCl solution. These monitors are sterile disposables consisting of an incorporated membrane filter and cellulose pad.
Optimized Design of Monitors
Biosart® 100 Monitors are ready-to-use filter units designed to be placed at the bases of a vacuum manifold. They help to ensure the identification of all colonies. These monitors come with a cellulose nitrate membrane, a material that assures effective retention with high flow rates and optimum colony growth. Printed grid lines make counting easier, especially for higher bacteria counts and for micro-colonies, but do not influence growth.
Ready for Immediate Use
Biosart® 100 Monitors are ready to connect and easy to use, designed with practical handling in mind. There is a minimal amount of equipment required and minimal hands-on procedure. Take advantage of this ease of use, high flow rates, high total throughputs, and obtain consistently reliable results. You will be confident with the use of these monitors, validated and ready for use to ensure you identify all potential colonies in your sample.
|350 × 220 × 180
|Polystyrene / Cellulose Nitrate
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.