Microsart® @filter 100 and 250 filter units are a sterile and ready-to-use combination of funnel, filter base and gridded membrane in one unit. They have been specifically developed for the detection and enumeration of microorganisms in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, beverages, water and other liquids.
The Microsart® @filter range has been tailored to meet individual needs. There are two volume sizes to choose from, 100 ml and 250 ml, different pore sizes and different filter colors for constrasting backgrounds during evaluation. Marked graduations allow accurate sample volumes.The optimal design permits a thorough rinsing of the system following filtration. No liquid is retained in the filter funnel. Optimal sealing to the Microsart® Base 47 mm is guaranteed by the Click-Fit closure. The filter units are available as tray versions with lids, or are stacked in bags for safe removal using the Microsart® Funnel Dispenser.
Microsart® @vance is an entire product family and stands for innovative products for microbiological analyses based on colony count determination. From taking the sample until incubation in just a few easy steps, whilst at the same time minimizing the risk of secondary contamination.All Microsart® products meet the most stringent quality assurance standards, providing reliable results and offering simple, time-saving handling.
Microsart® @vance is advanced colony counting by Sartorius Microsart® Base and Funnel DispenserMicrosart® Base 47 mm is the perfect addition to existing Combisart® and Microsart® Combi.jet stainless steel manifolds. The Microsart® Funnel Dispenser guarantees secure removal of single, sterile Microsart® @filter units. Even after opening the bag, the remaining funnels are protected from secondary contamination.
The pharmaceutical and biotech industries are driven by the need to optimize their work flows and increase efficiency without compromising their level of safety. Products and raw materials used in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry require control of microbial levels during processing and handling. All components of the filtration system must comply with international guidelines, such as USP, EP or ISO standards.
|grey | white
|Polypropylene / Cellulose Nitrate
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.