Individually packed and sterile Minisart® NML syringe filters are optimal for immediate usage whenever sterile filtration or clarification and cell removal under sterile conditions is needed. The SFCA membrane is the best option for leachable free filtrations and is available in many different pore sizes. The very low non-specific binding characteristics of this membrane makes it a perfect choice for biomolecule solutions. The housing is made of the acrylic resin MBS (Methacrylate butadiene styrene) which has a limited compatibility with alcohols but is free of phthalates and passes the plastic class VI test. Housing and membrane are tightly connected which allows bidirectional use.
Sterile and ready-to-use
SFCA in many pore sizes
Very low non-specific binding
Bidirectional use possible
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.