Non-sterile Minisart® RC syringe filters are supplied in a pouch in one pack. This reduces waste and makes the handling easier whenever the application allows clarification under non-sterile conditions, like this is the case for the majority of sample preparation steps prior to HPLC or GC analysis. The RC membrane is the best option for reliable and leachable free filtration. The very low non-specific binding characteristics of this membrane makes it a perfect choice for aqueous samples and solvents. In addition, unlike PVDF filters, those with RC membranes are suitable for DMSO and other amides, or for ketones, esters, and ethers. The housing of the filter is made of PP (polypropylene) which is compatibility with harsh solvents, acids and bases.
A pouch in one pack for less waste
Minimum extractables or leachables
Very low non-specific binding
Outperforming chemical compatibility
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.