Non-sterile Minisart® NML Plus syringe filters are supplied in a pouch in one pack. This reduces waste and makes the handling easier whenever the application allows the removal of particles or cells from highly particle-laden liquids under non-sterile conditions. The glass fibre prefilter protects the membrane from early clogging and increases total throughput. The very low non-specific binding characteristics of the SFCA membrane makes the filters a perfect choice for biomolecule solutions. The housing is made of the acrylic resin MBS (Methacrylate butadiene styrene) which has a limited compatibility with alcohols but is free of phthalates. It is glueable, e.g. to tubing, what enables assembly and sterilization by the user. GF and membrane in one filter housing decrease the hold-up volume. If this is no limiting factor a GF-only version is available and can be coupled with a membrane-only syringe filter of choice.
A pouch in one pack for less waste
GF-only version for higher total throughout
Very low non-specific binding
|Glass Fiber (GF)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.