Sartolab® RF 150, PES Vacuum Filtration Units are convenient vacuum filtration units designed for filtration of small volumes up to 150 mL. Utilizing a polyethersulfone membrane gives the Sartolab® RF 150 several important benefits for vacuum filtration. They offer the highest flow rates, low protein binding properties and more.
Intended Use and Function
The Sartolab® RF 150 Vacuum Filtration Units are intended for the vacuum filtration of liquids, such as cell culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions. These units are intended for single-use and must be disposed of after use. They are intended for research purposes only.
Materials of the Sartolab® RF 150
The Sartolab® RF 150 includes either a 0.22 µm or a 0.45 µm polyethersulfone membrane filter, polystyrene (PS) funnel, lid, bottle and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) tubing connector, and screw cap. Screw caps of the bottles are delivered extra packed and individually wrapped to maintain sterility up to the end of filtration. The tube connector is included for stand-alone filtration.
Vacuum Source for Sartolab® RF 150
The Sartolab® RF 150 Vacuum Filtration Unit must be connected to a vacuum source. This can be achieved by directly connecting the unit to your vacuum source. Alternatively, with the unique Sartolab® Multistation, you can perform vacuum filtration with up to six units, all at the same time. The Multistation utilizes a single vacuum source.
Highest Flow Rates and Low Protein Binding Properties
The polyethersulfone (PES), an asymmetric membrane, is unparalleled and the membrane of choice for these Sartolab® RF 150 Vacuum Filtration Units, as it combines very low protein binding properties and the highest flow rates. When considering these and multiple other benefits, including ergonomic design and state-of-the-art engineering, these units are the optimal choice for sterile vacuum filtration.
Also, check out PALL 5017 Multi-well Plate Vacuum Manifold
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.