100% Legal for Trade, NTEP-Certified balances
No matter what you're weighing, the new Entris™ II balance is always the right choice.
Offering unrivalled value and backed by more than 150 years of German engineering expertise, the Entris™ II comes in two product lines, so you can find the balance that meets your specific weighing needs.
Entris™ II Essential line is the only balance in its class offering LED touch technology, and 12 built-in applications at a budget price Also, check out Balances low price | Data Support Company Vendors
|219 x 317 x 345 mm
|Yes – Class I
|Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT); Glass; Stainless Steel
|10°C to 30°C
|100 to 240 VAC (±10%)
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.