Condition: like new, in original box;
100% Satisfaction from our clients!
Warranty: Sixty (60) Days Covering Parts and Labor
The Sartorius MA35 Moisture Analyzer provides fast and accurate moisture analysis for a variety of samples, making it ideal to use in a QC or laboratory setting. It comes with four display modes that indicate the moisture percentage, solids percentage, ratio percentage and residue measurement in grams. Users can use the fully automatic timer or enter a specific time to conduct their analysis. The single program memory saves time because the user can use the program to make multiple runs. The RS-232C allows users to connect the analyzer with a computer or printer. They can then run a short report or a comprehensive GLP report in one of 6 languages.
- 35g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 1mg Weight Accuracy
- 0.01% Readability
- % moisture, % dry weight (solids), % Ratio, g residue Display Modes
- Fully Automatic and Timer Settings (0.1-99 min.) Analysis Modes
- Infrared Heating using metal heating elements
- 40ºC - 160ºC Temperature Range, with 1º increments
- Icon Display Operator Guidance
- 1 Program Memory
- Memory for data storage: End point up to the next moisture analysis run
- Data Printer: Short report and comprehensive GLP report in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian or Russian
- RS-232C Data Interface Port
|custom-stock-status-message||Same Day Shipping|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, % Regain ,Ratio, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||Sixty (60) Days Covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.