Mark 3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for labs and production facilities. Its optional modular add-ons provide the best solution for every measuring task. Its high-resolution weighing system also makes the Mark 3 HP suitable for precisely analyzing the moisture and water content of very dry samples. This feature makes it a genuine alternative to Karl-Fisher titration.
The Mark 3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for labs and production facilities in a wide variety of industries. Its optional modular add-ons provide the best solution for your measuring tasks. Its high-resolution weighing system precisely analyzes the moisture and water content of very dry samples, making it an excellent alternative to Karl-Fisher titration. Quick measuring times provide you with greater efficiency and improved production processes. Fully automatic calibration ensures optimal measurement conditions every time! You can use the Mark 3 to measure a variety of samples that include solid, liquid or pasty compositions.
- Analyzes moisture components that range between 0.001% to 99.999%
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- 100g Balance Capacity
- Four Parallel Infrared Quarts Cylinder Heating Source
- Connect up to 4 Heater Modules
- Integrated Thermal Printer
- Temperature Range and Adjustment: 30 - 210ºC in One-Degree Increments
- Store up to 300 Programs
- Store 999 Results with Statistics: Average, SD, RSD, High and Low
|manufacturer-part-number||Mark 3HP Demo|
|model||Mark 3 HP|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, PPM, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.