The Sartori Mark 3 LTEP Moisture Analyzer offers an optional modular system and many features that makes it ideal for production facilities and labs in a variety of industries. Fast measuring times provide greater flexibility that lets technicians adapt their processes quickly. The Mark 3 LTE can analyze moisture contents that range from 1.00% to 99.90%, whether the samples are solid, liquid or pasty. Thanks to the machine’s intuitive interface, inexperienced users can operate it with the press of a button. Effective password protection not only prevents theft, but eliminates the risk of costly data loss. Comes with with sample pans, tweezers and the necessary cables and cord.
- 40g Maximum Weight Capacity
- 0.01% Display of Results
- Repeatability of 1g: ± 0.2%
- Repeatability of 5g: ± 0.05%
- Recommended moisture range: 1.0-99.90%
- Heat Source: Four parallel infrared quartz cylinders
- Modular Configuration: Optional up to 4 heater modules connectable
- Internal Printer: Optional internal thermal printer, 40 character graphic
- 60 programs, fail-safe storage
- User management: 20 users password protected storable
|manufacturer-part-number||Mark 3LTEP Demo|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, PPM, g|
|warranty-covering-parts-and||One (1) Year covering Parts and Labor|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.