Cubis MCA balance with large high end 7” color TFT touch display in 16:9 format with new user interface. Actual scale division (d) 10 mg, nominal maximum load (Max) 5200g. Standard version non-verified, all units. Flat, stainless steel weighing pan draft shield (removable, with no glass components) for all precision balances.For scientists in R&D and analytical laboratories needing the most reliable lab weighing results, the Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes.All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks. The Cubis® II range of premium laboratory balances with a maximum load between 2.1 g and 70 kg and a readability between 0.1 ìg to 1 g provide the ideal model for every application.
|construction||Die-cast aluminium, plastic PBT, optiwhite float glass and stainless steel, aluminium trim|
|display||7 in. color touch TFT display in 16:9 format with new user interface|
|power||100 to 240 V (± 10%)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.