The Torbal AGN100 is an analytical laboratory scale that is designed specifically for demanding laboratory and research applications with a high measure of accuracy, 12 weighing functions, and 9 units of measure. Automatic internal calibration via internal calibration weight keeps a consistent weighing standard no matter how many people are operating the instrument and is able to be switched to manual calibration. The glass weighing chamber eliminates local air currents to ensure a high degree of accurate results. Two leveling legs and built in bubble level ensure accurate testing on uneven surfaces. Data tracking is possible through the RS-232 and USB options that can be used to connect to a printer, scanner, or PC.
|balance-dimensions-w-x-h-x-||216 x 345 x 347 mm|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.