TORBAL's fastest and most advanced standalone pill counters which offer uncompromising performance. Equipped with a 10,000 drug database capacity, Advanced Pill Counting Accuracy, Pill Fragment Detection, Rx Verification features, Automatic Internal Calibration, Onscreen Instructions, and much more. Rugged die-cast metal housing, standard RS232 Port, PS2 Port, 9 Pill Counting Features and Compounding functions. NTEP Certified for pill counting and prescription use. Equipped with highest quality electromagnet force restoration weighing load-cell 500g x 0.001g.
|calibration||Internal and Automatic|
|operating-temperature||+15C to +30C|
|sample-size-selection||10, 30, 60|
|scale-dimensions||216 x 345 x 90 mm (8.5 x 13.6 x 3.5 in)|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.