1,000lbf x 0.2lbf (5kN x 1N) Digital force gauge ideal for the most demanding tension and compression applications requiring a capacity of 1,000lbf and a resolution of 0.2lbf. Captured force results are automatically stored to an expandable microSD memory card and can be easily transferred to a PC via USB or RS232. The FBk includes all essential force measuring modes such as Peak, Multi Peak, and Standard (Real Time). Easy-to-use Pass / Fail threshold settings makes this force gauge ideal for quality control applications. The force gauge is rugged and overload protected up to 200% at full scale, and equipped with a used-capacity-indicator which shows the amount of capacity used during force measurements. The unit is supplied with heavy duty swivel bearing joints designed to protect and secure the external loadcells against uneven and rapid movements. The force gauge is equipped with four easily removable batteries which keep the unit powered up for up to 32 hours of use.
|accuracy||±0.2% Full Scale|
|battery||4 x Ni-MH 2700mAh|
|battery-operating-time||32h (LCD Backlight OFF) | 27h (LCD Backlight ON)|
|capacity-volume||1,000lbf | 500kgf | 5kN|
|dimensions||8.46” x 3.93” x 1.57” | 215mm x 100mm x 40mm (not including load-cell)|
|interfaces||USB (B Type), RS232, microSD (SDHC Class 4)|
|operating-temperature||14°F to 104°F | -10 to 40°C | Humidity: Up to 80 % Max|
|overload||200% Full Scale (Display Limit: 110%)|
|resolution||0.2lbf | 100gf |1N|
|units-of-measure||N, kgF, lbF, ozF,lb, oz, kg|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.