10lbf x 0.002lbf (50N x 0.01N) Advanced professional force gauge with a max capacity of 10lbf and a resolution of 0.002lbf. Premium design and superior performance make the FC50 ideal for even the most demanding tension and compression applications. The FC guarantees utmost accuracy and productivity with ultra-fast 1000Hz real time sampling and data capture. Loaded with hardware features such as built-in wireless, expandable microSD memory card, USB, RS232, and an I/O output port. The analog input-output allows to connect external peripherals such as Pass / Fail buzzer, light signalization, or an external trigger switch. Peak and Multi Peak modes are enhanced with configurable features such as peak detection sensitivity, measurement time delay, force trigger, auto zeroing, and automatic data storing. Every function is optimized with statistical analysis, onscreen graphs, and a histogram. The force gauge is overload protected up to 200% at full scale, and equipped with a used-capacity-indicator which displays the amount of capacity used during force measurements. Backlit auto-rotate display automatically adjusts to the position of the force gauge. Excellent battery life with four powerful and easily removable Ni-MH 2700mAh batteries.
|accuracy||± 0.1% Full Scale|
|battery||4 x Ni-MH 2700mAh|
|battery-operating-time||29h (LCD Backlight OFF, BT Wirless OFF) | 25h (LCD Backlight ON, BT Wirless OFF)|
|capacity-volume||10lbf | 5kgf | 50N|
|dimensions||8.46” x 3.93” x 1.57” | 215mm x 100mm x 40mm|
|interfaces||BT Wireless, USB (B Type), RS232, microSD (SDHC Class 4)|
|operating-temperature||14°F to 104°F | -10 to 40°C | Humidity: Up to 80 % Max|
|overload||200% Full Scale (Display Limit: 110%)|
|resolution||0.002lbf | 1gf | 0.01N|
|units-of-measure||N, kgF, lbF, ozF,lb, oz, kg|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.