HRB-S stainless steel precision balances include all of the same performance specs found in the standard HRB series but with a more rugged exterior. An all stainless steel housing improves durability, resists water and makes cleaning a breeze. These are designed for use in harsh environments where typical lab balances just couldn't hold up. The draftshield features glass panels with top and side sliding doors. HRB-S precision balances are easy to use with a large backlit LCD display, 5 button keypad, multiple weighing units and an easy level bubble.
|balance-dimensions-w-x-h-x-||7.7" x 11.3" x 12.6|
|construction||Stainless steel housing and weighing pan|
|power||AC adapter or 6 AA batteries|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.