Similar to a convection oven, vacuum oven or Karl Fischer titration, this Used Omnimark Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer is ideal for verifying accuracy and precision. Accuracy is stated by the average of repeat tests compared to the standard AOAC or ASTM reference value. Precision is established by the standard deviation of repeat tests on the Mark 3. It features thermally isolated balance with superior low-level moisture performance of less than 50 ppm. Up to four heater modules can be run with one control module. The Mark 3 comes with serial, USB and Ethernet for bi-directional connectivity to PCs and printers. The built-in temperature and weight calibration feature ensures accuracy.
- 100g Maximum Weight Capacity
- Display of Results: 0.001%
- Balance Resolution: 0.0001g
- +/-0.0001g Repeatability
- Recommended Working Range: 0.005 to 99.995%
- Method of Measurement: Loss on drying via four infrared quartz cylinders
- Modular Configuration: Control and Heater Modules (Optional: up to 4 heater modules)
- Temperature Setting/Control: 30-210ºC in 1º increments via RTD sensor, +/- 1ºC
- Modes of Operation: Standard test, Syringe, “Splash” Method or Concentration Modes
- Endpoint Determination: Actual Slope, Calculation and Time Modes
- Security Mode: Selectable setup and operation protection with numeric code
- Graph Mode: Graph of temperature and percentage over time
- Display: Quarter VGA with contrast adjustment (black on white or white on black)
- Keypad: Sealed membrane with audible tactile feedback
- Internal Printer: Built-in thermal, 40 character graphic with selectable format
|custom-stock-status-message||Call for Availability|
|units-of-measure||%Moisture, %Solids, Ratio,Volatiles, PPM, g|
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.