As an Authorize Dealer, we display the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) set by the manufacturer. You can view the special discounted price by adding this item to your shopping cart. You can always remove it later.
The LF Vibra Semi-Micro balances is produced in Japan in one of the cleanest facilities you will ever see. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail is superb. Starting at the bottom of the balance, there are three support points, two of which are adjustable to provide leveling.
The solid frame of the unit provides stability and robust construction to protect the mechanism. The floor of the weighing chamber is lined with high quality stainless steel and is fitted with a spill ring (to guard the internal components from accidental spillage), an anti-buoyancy plate to ensure air currents within the chamber do not affect the weighing results and a 3.15” diameter platter. There is plenty of room for large, awkward samples to be weighed in the 6 x 6.25 x 9.5” chamber.
To assist with sample handling, the chamber is fitted with “crossover” sliding windshield doors to allow opening of the opposing door. If your right hand is full with a sample, you can use your left hand to open and close the right hand door. Talking of doors, all three glass doors are “split nesting”, meaning that they will not protrude outside the shell of the casing, thus saving space and guarding against accidents.
The dual range balance offers analytical weighing from 0.01 mg to 0.1 mg, and reads in 9 weighing units, and Easy RES™ which allows you to change between three response times to suit your application. Equipped with many programs to match laboratory applications, such as statistics, GLP, density, parts counting, checkweighing, accumulation, automatic internal calibration, adjustable backlight levels, under balance weighing and Direct to Windows® via Serial RS232 or USB. The LF 225-DR is a complete solution to any laboratory request for semi-micro and analytical weighing performance. It is supplied with a comprehensive user operation manual to help you get the most out of your investment.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.