The Ovation design changes the concept of liquid transfer by reducing the causes of pain, fatigue, and stress from pipetting. Work for hours without tensions in the shoulder or elbow! Never over-rotate your wrist or hand — the Ovation pipettor was formulated to keep your hand in the neutral position recommended by ergonomic experts. A low-force, form-fitting plunger manually controls aspiration and dispensing speeds with minimal effort.
The Ovation pipettor is acceptable for use with especially fragile membranes that can easily be disrupted or fluids that tend to bubble. Handling is also fast and easy with the unique tip acquisition system that delivers an audible "click" to indicate that all tips have been securely fitted. Just the touch of a button immediately ejects all tips.
The large LCD display and motor-driven volume adjustments offer precise transfer, with up to five "one-button" presets. Return to the factory calibration setting with the push of a keypad button, making in-lab calibration simple.
These models are ideally suited to the complex demands of research and higher throughput testing environments — the fully electronic operation maximizes pipetting efficiency. An intuitive user interface allows easy setup and use of liquid handling functions for pipetting, mixing, multiple dispensing, serial dilutions and reverse pipetting. The multichannel models offer especially low tip insertion force and improved line-of-sight for tipping.
Models sold are designed for right-handed users; contact our Application Specialists for left-handed models.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.