Reconstitute your reagents, controls, or dilutions using these precise MLA Macro Pipettors. Calibrated "to deliver" instruments—they have a fixed stroke and consistently deliver the stated or calibrated volume when the plunger is fully depressed. Each pipet can be adjusted to deliver above or below its stated volume within ±10%. Calibration is accomplished readily by inserting a small key into the plunger and turning the key.
These pipettes are color-coded for easy identification and come with the stated volume engraved onto the piston assembly. Constructed of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, these pipettors withstand years of use and provide exceptional performance for a wide range of fluids — including dense or viscous samples.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.