These pipettes are made specifically for accuracy and precision, with proven reliability—the robust construction comes with a lifetime warranty. The built-in de-tipping mechanism saves you time when removing pipette tips.
All MLA D-Tipper pipettes are engraved with serial numbers to faciliate traceablilty and calibration reporting for easy quality control. These pipettors come factory calibrated and tested at 21.5°C ±2°C using distilled water. Pipette calibration volume can be changed using the calibration key (included).
The body of the pipette is color coded for easy volume identification. Slim tapered design enables access to narrow diameter tubes and is comfortable even for small hands. Smooth one-stroke action yields reproducible results and requires minimal exertion.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.