VistaLab reservoirs are made of a proprietary, laminated polystyrene that is uniquely treated to provide the low residual volume.
Reagent waste is minimized through a unique trough-within-a-trough design. This design allows scientists to get maximal recovery of their sample.
The reservoir was thoughtfully designed to have a pour spout at every corner.
The wider reservoir base provides superior stability in comparison to other brands.
All VistaLab reservoirs are animal product-free.
This sterile reservoir is RNase Free, DNase free, and non-pyrogenic.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.