Widely used for many general filtration applications. Whatman™ Grade 1V Qualitative Filter Papers, Fluted are the pleated, pre-folded version of Whatman filter paper 1, which is well suited for qualitative analysis in routine applications.Grade 1V is well suited for qualitative analysis in routine applications including: separations of lead sulfate, hot calcium oxalate and calcium carbonate; soil analysis; separating solids from liquids in food quality testing; and teaching simple qualitative analysis in classrooms.Nominal particle retention rating of 11μm supports general filtration.Intermediate filtration speed (Herzberg 150 s).Pre-folded filter for ease-of-use and time savings with conical filter funnels; avoids the need to quadrant-fold circles. Also, check out Whatman 1820-061 Filter Circles, 60mm Dia with Reinforced Rim, Binder
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.