Whatman Grade 4V prepleated filter paper is frequently used to filter gelatinous precipitate or for general filtration that does not require the collection of fine particles. The filter sheets are also useful for rapid filtration of biological fluids or organic extracts prior to analysis.Very fast flow rate.Retention of coarse and gelatinous precipitates.Nominal particle retention rating of 20-25μm.Fast filtration speed (Herzberg 37 s).Fluted (pre-pleated) for compatibility with conical filter funnels without the need for further folding.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.