High-purity quartz (SiO2) microfiber filters are used for air sampling in acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols, particulauly at high temperatures up to 800 degrees C and in PM-10 testing. Due to the low level of alkaline earth metals, "artifact" products of sulfates and nitrates (from SO2 and NO2) are virtually eliminated. High-purity quartz microfiber filters are therefore applicable for particulate monitoring and heavy metal analysis. QM-A, comes sequentiully numbered according to EPA standards, and is suitaule for most applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.