Whatman® Carbon Air Filter, Grade 72 Activated, 5.5cm Circle. Whatman offers two types of glass microfiber filters manufactured from 100% borosilicate glass: binder free that is chemically inert and with binder. These filters combine fast flow rates with high loading capacity and the retention of very fine particles, extending into the sub-micron range. Can be used at temperatures up to 500°C and are ideal for use in applications involving air filtration and for gravimetric analysis of volatile materials where ignition is involved. They have a fine capillary structure and can absorb significantly larger quantities of water than an equivalent cellulose filter, making them suitable for sport tests and liquid scintillation counting methods. Can also be made completely transparent for subsequent microscopic examination.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.