Whatman prepleated filter for use with a conical filter funnel, offers fast filtration and high loading capacity for analysis involving coarse particles or gelatinous precipitates. Highest retention among standard filters Slow flow rate Fine-particle retention For qualitative analysis The filter is wet-strengthened and for normal qualitative application it will not introduce any any significant impurities into the filtrate. However, it is not recommended for Kjeldahl nitrogen analysis. Reeve Angel products are designed for routine, repetitive applications for which an inexpensive product is acceptable, such as qualitative analysis. Reeve Angel products deliver as promised, every time.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.