Puradisc Filters are produced from pigment-free polypropylene or polycarbote with standard inlet (female luer lock) and outlet (male luer) connections, unless otherwise stated. Options include a sterile, medical-grade blister pack for critical applications and a special tube tip outlet that allows the sample to be accurately dispensed into a micro-vial, eliminating air lock.Standard inlet and outlet luer connectors.Optiol sterile, medical-grade blister pack.Tube-tip format (optiol) for accurate dispensing into a micro-vial.Choice of membrane or glass microfiber Filter media.Choice of Filter sizes (4 mm, 13 mm, or 3 mm) to minimize sample loss.Sterile option for critical applications.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.