Anotop Syringe Filters are a universal solution for numerous filtration applications. Anotop Filters can be used with most organic solvents and aqueous materials and are suitable for sample volumes up to 1 ml. The distinctive hexagol housing is manufactured from pigment-free polypropylene to eliminate sample contamination. No wetting agents or adhesives are used in the manufacturing process.Anotop Syringe Filters contain the proprietary alumi-based Anopore membrane and are supplied in three pore sizes. Glass microfiber preFilter versions are available for difficult-to-Filter samples. The Anotop Plus Syringe Filter offers the added benefit of an integral glass microfiber preFilter. This unit is designed to enable difficult and hard-to-Filter solutions to be Filtered without adversely affecting the filtration efficiency of the fil membrane. This can eliminate the need for sample clean-up or expensive and time-consuming sequential filtration.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- are prepaid and added to the invoice unless noted otherwise. Customer assumes responsibility on damages & claims when shipping on their account number and carrier. Instruments are insured for the purchase price. Keep original boxes/packaging materials for warranty, returns, or repairs.
– covers parts and labor only. Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping back the unit to the Service Depot. Misuse, third-party repairs, and/or alternations on equipment void the warranty.
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
- All Sales outside of the US and Canada are final (NO REFUNDS/RETURNS/EXCHANGE).
- Qualified Returns/Refunds/Exchange SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN (14) DAYS FROM DELIVERY DATE.
- Returns from sales within US and Canada will be subject to inspection to determine condition of the item/s.
- Only items that are brand new condition with ALL the parts and accessories that came with the box including the original packaging materials will be accepted.
- Any used or opened items such as, but not limited to, accessories, supplies, and consumables are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Shipping and handling are non-refundable as well.
- Customer will assume responsibility and will pay for shipping item/s for return or exchange.
- Qualified return item/s will be issued 100% store credit for exchange and/or future purchases of items with the SAME BRAND or made by the same manufacturer.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL APPLY for refund or to purchase another item/s of a brand different from the original purchase.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGES, and WRONG ITEM
- must be claimed within three (3) business days from delivery date. Call 818-988-7499 for any inquiries regarding this matter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.